It has to be you
A downloadable game for Windows
"It has to be you" is a puzzle-narrative game in which you play as Azura, an alchemist in a fantastic world. But one day Azura receives a letter from Erline, an old friend of hers calling for help.
Your duty is to resolve the mystery that the tower is hiding and find Erline wherever she is.
In this puzzle based game you will have to solve many different puzzles related to alchemy, transmutation, planets, stars and constellations. The atmosphere that surrounds you will catch you from the moment that you enter the tower until the end of this mystical story.
- Joan Ortiga Balcells | Twitter | Linkedin | joanortiga.site | github
- Júlia Blasco Allepuz |Twitter | Linkedin | Itch.io |
- Marc Galdo Ojeda | Twitter | Linkedin | ArtStation
- Marina Chavarria Gonzalez Twitter | Linkedin | Portfolio
- Andrea Raya Martínez | Twitter | Linkedin | ArtStation
- Pol Serra Farré | Twitter | Linkedin | ArtStation
- Game Design: Júlia Blasco, Pol Serra
- Level Design: Júlia Blasco, Pol Serra
- Narrative Design: Júlia Blasco, Pol Serra, Marina Chavarria
- Environment: Marc Galdo, Pol Serra
- Character & Animation: Andrea Raya
- 2D Art: Pol Serra, Andrea Raya
- Lighting: Marc Galdo
- Programming: Joan Ortiga, Marina Chavarria
- Sound Designer: Marina Chavarria
- Voice Over: Marina Chavarria
Special thanks to the GMA students who provided some ingame sounds.
|Authors||LadyMarina, Pol Serra, MR_Galdo, Joan Ortiga, Júlia Blasco Allepuz, Andrew Raya|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, First-Person, Mystery, Narrative, Singleplayer, tecnogames2021, Unity|
It Has To Be You.zip 1 GB
Version 6 Jun 22, 2021
Extract zip, and doubleclick ItHasToBeYou.exe
Game has been updated (1.1.0):
- Graphics configuration.
- Mouse sensitivity settings.
- Now footsteps sound correctly.
- Now you can't drop minerals, preventing you to be softlocked.
- Game now should run smoother in any pc.
- Now sounds shouldn't overlap in anyway.
- New patch 1.1.1Jun 22, 2021
- New patch 1.1.0Jun 22, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
We're preparing a Pitch & Match event in our Discord to discover interesting projects like yours, meet other gamedevs and make networking. It's a perfect space to present your project and find new teamate for your idea. Save the date!
Discord Event for assist as spectator:
Form to pitch your game:https://share.hsforms.com/1BFVaxQ0mTx6cbIs_qvaMig4bcg2
We'd like to meet you and give your feedback with some of our mentors.